The Chinese today taunted the President to use a Huawei phone after they were accused of tapping the President personal iPhone. The bigger story is that if the Chinese and Russians can tap the Presidents iPhone what does that mean for the rest of us doing business day in and day out on these same mobile phones. Does that mean the Chinese and Russians are listening in on our business calls and stealing trade secrets. It really does make you sit back and wonder if that is the case oor not.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Donate to the Show: Support this podcast
- Halloween YouTube Playlist
- AT&T is bringing 5G to 12 cities by the end of the year
- Black Friday 2018 TV deals
- Online phishing sites skyrocket
- 2nd hack on British Airways uncovered
- How authorities look for a mail bomber
- Western Digital’s new 15TB hard drive
- Google Photos
- Google Pixel 4
- Hulu adds ABC News Live and CBSN
- Fox News subscription service
- AT&T’s TV streaming Android device enters beta testing
- China denies tapping Trump’s iPhone
- Apple’s News app
- What to expect from Apple’s iPad and Mac event
- US Copyright Office proposes new rules
- Infamous swatter faces 46 more charges
- Google’s Sundar Pichai
- Intel 3Q
- Amazon 3Q
- President Trump lays out a 5G national strategy
- Meet the local guide who is the King of Onion Rings
- How to stream free movies from the Library of Congress
- Samsung brand ambassador sued for $1.6 million
- Palm’s tiny Android phone
- Cathay Pacific
The post Chinese Taunt President to use Huawei Mobile #1322 appeared first on Geek News Central.