Ok, folks, I am live as it can be from the great state of Texas. Heavily jet lagged and sugar-free Lime Red Bull takes me through the show production. Are you ready for commercials on Netflix? Nope, neither am I but that may be the future of Netflix. Let us hope not as that would seem to go against everything Netflix has going for it.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgnc30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgnc99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgnc1hs
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgncwp1
Donate to the Show:
Support this podcast
- Google’s working on a new Chromecast
- 10 AmazonBasics tech products
- 5 things you must do to avoid malware
- The best student tech discounts
- Save 40% on this fun little folding drone
- How to make a water rocket with your kid
- The 20 best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- Netflix tests playing ads between episodes
- Get rid of annoying cookie notifications
- Are you still using a fax machine for security?
- How does a router work?
- Windows Phone will continue its slow death
- The Essential Phone fire sale continues
- Here’s all of the top phones getting Android Pie
- Women are 79% more likely to spend money on mobile games
- Undo Send comes to Gmail for Android
- Man sues over Google ‘Location History”
- Samsung 8k TV
- How to control what ads Google show you
- OnePlus 6T coming in October
- This wireless system can help track tumors
- Searching for Bing
- iPad battery explosion forces Apple to evacuate retail store
- Netflix completes their purge of user reviews from its website
- Twitter CEO explains the company’s stance on fake news
- Logitech’s vertical mouse
- eBay makes it easier for amateurs to shop auto parts